Conditions of access and purpose of use
Access to the site is free.
The Site is purely informative. Italgard Srl has the exclusive and unquestionable right to modify, in whole or in part, without prior notice and at its absolute discretion, the content, images, terms and / or conditions of access to the Site.
Italgard Srl may therefore at any time intervene on the Site in order, purely by way of example, to modify its contents, suspend access or disconnect it both towards each User (hereinafter “the User”) and towards the generality of the same.
- The contents of the Italgard Site, such as, but not limited to, the works, images, photographs, dialogues, music, sounds, videos, texts and any other material in any format, including, by way of example but not limited to, the menus, web pages, graphics, colors, diagrams, tools, fonts, design, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software ( individually and / or collectively the “Contents”) and the related distinctive signs and / or logos are the exclusive property of Italgard Srl, in its exclusive availability or in any case under license to Italgard Srl. The Contents are protected by copyright. The Contents cannot in any way and / or form, not even partially, be reproduced, distributed, sold, transferred or modified except as specifically regulated.
- In the event that link and embed codes relating to specific contents are provided on the Sites, these codes may be used by users only for their own direct, personal and private use and provided that the aforementioned use does not occur for purposes of the directly or indirectly commercial and / or for profit.
- Any use of the codes and / or the Contents in violation of the limits indicated in the Legal Notes, or in any case contrary to the law, is illegal and will therefore be prosecuted by Italgard Srl.
The trademarks and logos, including domain names, are in the exclusive availability of Italgard Srl. These trademarks, logos and domains cannot be used in any way without the prior written consent of Italgard Srl.
- Partial citations are allowed for news, criticism or reviews, provided they are accompanied by the indication of the source “Italgard”, including the URL “http://www.italgard.it” and “http: //www.italgard .com “.
Italgard Srl reserves the right to reproduce the texts in other publications.
This Site, however, does not necessarily contain all Italgard products, nor are all the products shown on this Site or will necessarily be available in all Italgard Srl Resellers. Italgard Srl reserves to modify the style, design and colors of Italgard products without prior notice.
The information that Italgard Srl publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references to Italgard Srl products, initiatives and services that may not be available or announced in your country. Therefore, please consult Italgard’s local dealers from time to time about the products, programs and services available in your country.
Links to other websites
- The Sites may contain text links (the “links”) to other websites that have no connection with the Sites. Italgard Srl does not control or monitor these sites. web, their contents and their rules.
- Any link to other websites must in no way be understood as an activity by Italgard Srl to promote them and / or the contents published therein.
The Sites may contain “cookies” in order to allow users a better usability of the Site. Users who prefer not to receive cookies can set their browser with the intent to be warned of the presence of cookies and then decide whether to accept them or not. The browser can also be set to automatically reject all cookies; in this case, however, the user may not be able to access all the services available on the Site.
The responsibility for browsing the Site is entirely the responsibility of the User. Italgard Srl does not recognize any guarantee, whether express or implied, in relation to the Site and its content, including in terms of completeness, accuracy and quality.
The User of the Site accepts that:
it is technically impossible to provide a site without defects, and Italgard Srl does not assume this responsibility
the Site may be temporarily inaccessible
the functioning of the Site may be affected by conditions and services beyond the control of Italgard Srl
Italgard Srl is not responsible for the material, content and / or information provided through the Site as well as for the arguments or conduct assumed by the User while browsing the Site.
Italgard Srl assumes no responsibility for the transmission to the User’s computer of any viruses
Italgard Srl will not be liable for any loss or damage deriving from or in any way connected to the use or operation of the Sites, including – without limitation – damages for loss of business, loss of profits, interruption of business, loss of information. commercial and / or any other type of pecuniary loss.
Use of the Site
The User undertakes to:
not to use the Site or the material included in it to pursue illegal purposes or to disclose or disseminate in any way material or content preordained for the commission of illegal activities.
not to use the Site in such a way as to interrupt, damage or make part or all of the Site less efficient or in any way to damage the effectiveness or functionality of the Site.
not to use the Site for the transmission or placing of viruses or any other material that is defamatory, offensive, obscene or threatening or that in any way may harm or disturb other Users.
not to use the Site in a way that constitutes a violation of the rights of natural or legal persons or companies (including, for example, copyright or confidentiality rights);
not to use the Site to transmit material for advertising and / or promotional purposes without the written permission of Italgard Srl;
Italgard Srl does not exercise any preventive control over the contents of the Site, so if the User intends to exercise a right, a claim or an action against any other User regarding the use of the Site, he undertakes to pursue this right, claim or action, independently and without any involvement of Italgard Srl.
Any violation will be reported to the police and the competent magistrates. In the event that the User does not accept, in whole or in part, the aforementioned conditions, please exit the site.
Legal and operative site:
Via Val Sorda, snc – 22044 Inverigo (Co) – ITALY
Share capital € 36.400 i.v.
VAT number 01886430139
or a quote
or a quote